Re: [IRCA] WA STATE TIS/HAR INFO

Pete,

Pete Taylor wrote (more than what's quoted):

> ones are planned, apparently. Other than LAX, does anyone else know
> of other synced TIS/HARs?
    Illinois comes to mind. Last summer I drove to Missouri, and while
along a freeway, I could barely tell that I was listening to different
stations. Very good sync...either that or a remarkable transmitter
covering at least 100 miles, hi!

    On the opposite side, I've heard stations so poorly in sync that you
couldn't understand anything that was said.

          Mike