Re: [IRCA] WAPI/WJOX DX Test Follow Up Notes

Re: [IRCA] WAPI/WJOX DX Test Follow Up Notes

> I think what Willis is trying to say that many members, not just him, do
not
> have the necessary equipment for these tests that require audio/MP3 only
> reports., as he mentioned that he already has WAPI/WJOX veried.

I understood.  I'm simply trying to offer help on one small segment of a
larger issue.  If it would be of help to him to add these capabilities,
then..

As much as I am not a fan of the NRC, I also think it was probably
ill-advised to single them out as the root cause of this matter.  It's just
the way the whole DX world is shifting.  QSLs are becoming archaic to
broadcasters, and one way to compensate is to record receptions.

As fellow DXers, we should be able to help our brethren, especially in this
season.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI