Re: [IRCA] WAPI/WJOX DX Test Follow Up Notes

Re: [IRCA] WAPI/WJOX DX Test Follow Up Notes

Les,

I want to personally thank you for all your hard work
organizing tests, and promoting those organized by
other dedicated DXers. While I do note tape my AM DX,
and I do not have mp3 facilities, and I stopped QSLing
many years ago because I simply couldn't afford the
cost of the postage, it's simply wonderful to have
these tests to listen to, as they often provide an
opportunity for DX that I might not otherwise enjoy.
It's great to be part of such a great community - I
sure wouldn't be doing this hobby alone, in the
vaccuum of solitude. I am grateful to people like Les,
and to clubs like the NRC, the WTFDA, the ODXA, and
the many clubs to which I don't belong, for the sheer
thoughtfulness in facilitating all of this! The hobby
isn't perfect - the bands are nowhere near as open as
they were 20 years ago - but there are new advantages,
and the challenge and the people are still there. What
more can I want going into 2006! Best of the season to
you all.

Saul

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON