Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] WAPI/WJOX DX Test Follow Up Notes

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] WAPI/WJOX DX Test Follow Up Notes

Martin, and all others-

You folks missed the entire point.
1. What is wrong with coping down the CW that is sent, just like has always
been done???
No, certain persons have to move to force all members to comply with having
the same toys as they have.
2. Not all members have money to spend on mp3 toys, etc. No concideration
was given to these persons.

Besides if a person can't copy a sorry 5 wpm CW string that is the same
thing over and over there is a problem with that individual.

Les stated that he "prefers" e-mail. He also stated that "it would take
months to get your QSL," if you send it in snail mail. This says to me that
he doesn't want snail mail and will not handle it in a timely fashion.

It was the same with the KKLF test. I copied out all the CW on paper, then
threw it away. Who cares?? It was just code practice. In the past, as best
as I can tell, everyone had a chance to participate.

The point was, that the NRC and others didn't consider that not every one
has all the 'new' toys nor do they want them.
I am sure that I am not the only in the NRC who isn't rich. I am sure I am
the only one who has the guts to stand up and say anything about what the
club does, (I was just told the NRC isn't a 'club' its a buiness) as the
majority in the NRC are follows and yes people. BUT, by this time (as the
song says) "My give a damn is busted"

Besides, WJOX and WAPI are both pest here in this area and I have QSL's from
them.

Sorry about the above, but it's just how I feel, and I know no one could
give a damn.