Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] WAPI/WJOX DX Test Follow Up Notes

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] WAPI/WJOX DX Test Follow Up Notes

In my case, I feel very fortunate that the CE would run the test for
KAVT. He is over worked like most Chief Engineers, engineering quite a
few stations. The rules of today and much different than the rules of
yesterday. Programmers such as Radio Disney has strict rules on what
they will allow and not allow. Station engineers today are under a lot
more pressure. The Corporate heads today in many cases lay down the
rules. Some CEs cannot even have any contact with the public regarding
the station they work for. This has all evolved over the past few years
too. That is another reason QSLs are getting a lot harder to get. We
should feel very fortunate on any DX test we get.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR