Re: [IRCA] 1710 Radio Top Inter, Hyde Park MA

Re: [IRCA] 1710 Radio Top Inter, Hyde Park MA

Recorded 1709.97 overnight; the station was audible here in Pennsylvania
all night after midnight. The very best reception came in around local
sunrise this morning (6am) with almost perfect readability, a mix of
French talk over Caribbean music. Thanks all for the tip,

Brett Saylor
R8 w/ 100' E-W sloper
Central Pennsylvania