Re: [IRCA] IBOC/analog reception comparisons.

Re: [IRCA] IBOC/analog reception comparisons.

I might add to Curt's observation.  My radio listening (non dx) is
strictly on the Internet.  I'm aware that I am in the vast minority of
radio listeners here but it has several positives I like...No
Commercials, formats I definitely appreciate & announcer-disc
jockey-whatever that add to the listening pleasure.  In the hay-days of
radio (1960s-70s) the disc jockey was extremely important.  Radio execs
have  run all but a few out of the business.  I find all this corporate
gobbledy-gook really distressing & tending to upset my innards...But,
don't take that personally-I find almost ALL corporations (these days)
to stir up my wrath.  More power to the "Z" man...........

don kaskey