Re: [IRCA] Tonite's Nice SSS DX amd cx

As usual, very nice catches & very interesting dx session Neil.  I found good conditions as well this SSS.  Tuning to 1150 just before 1600 PST I found KQQQ Pullman solidly atop with ID, local
ads & eventually into The Savage Nation.  Held for about 10 minutes then was totally lost to KXMG & KKNW (this in KTLKs null).  Heard Laura Ingrahm way down in the mush-probably KAGO.  Couldn't
stay any longer as it was time to go to Thanksgiving service/dinner at our church but KQQQ was needed for the contest.  Only 9 to go, but now 2 behind Mike Hawkins.

don kaskey