Re: [IRCA] IBOC/analog reception comparisons.

Re: [IRCA] IBOC/analog reception comparisons.

Another 2¢ worth; the only time when I listen to AM radio (non-DX, that
is) now is for about 1/2 hour of "news" in the morning while
shaving/showering, etc.  Otherwise, it's either FM (NPR/MPR), or more
frequently, a CD, while doing errands around town.  Also, to my
knowledge, none of our children (ages 35 to 44)  or their families
listen to AM at all, it's either FM, CD or, increasingly, IPOD.  Any
time I've asked them why they don't listen to AM, the response is that
there's nothing worth listening to.  I can't speak for them with
certainty but I strongly suspect that none of them would bother to
invest in an HD radio receiver for that reason.