Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] unID 1510 Oldies in again tonight - HELP!

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] unID 1510 Oldies in again tonight - HELP!

Rick,

One of my best friends is the Chief Engineer at Prestige Radio, the cluster
of 6 stations in Macomb. WLRB is very clearly talk radio:

http://www.prestigeradio.com/wlrb.html

What I think is happening is that WLRB has been stuck on past sunset because
of an equipment failure and that the automation reverts back to the previous
format, Nostalgia/standards. Instead of going on to more talk programming,
it's set to go back to music overnight just to keep the automation running
till sign on the next day.

The Engineer is going to call the Program Director there tomorrow for me and
find out exactly what happens after hannity is over 5 pm (per the program
schedule) and before sign off.

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com
www.facebook.com/onairdj