----- Original Message ----
From: "HASCALL, DAVID CIV DFAS" <DAVID.HASCALL@xxxxxxxx>

Still chasing this one but not with the pre-Thanksgiving voracity, as my
wife has been in the hospital.

***I doubt that it is South Dakota - see email at the bottom of this
message***

When I can DX, after getting home from seeing her, I still hear the
oldies under WLAC but Neil is right, conditions here have not been great
and WLAC is one of the hardest for me to null.

If this "mystery" station is still on at night and you want to compare
to what I have heard, it should be easy.  At :27 and :57, I seem to hear
a female singing the calls (seemingly every hour) and at about :15, I
hear a male saying something like "AM 15-10 xxxx."  I never hear what I
would call a LID with city / state.

Thanks, you all!

73,
Dave in Indy