Re: [IRCA] unID 1510 Oldies in again tonight - HELP!

Re: [IRCA] unID 1510 Oldies in again tonight - HELP!

I can verify for sure it is NOT WQUL Woodruff, SC. I spoke to their Chief
Engineer today, thinking it might be them, and he assured me WQUL signs on
and off at the proper times.

I am at a loss too, and confused as to what station this might be.

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com
www.facebook.com/onairdj