Re: [IRCA] Wi-Fi legality (OT)

It could have been made by aliens on Sirius, but your name is in your
email.  You provided most info you need to track you.  Anything that you
think is private is not, even with encryption.  Keep that in mind ALWAYS.
You should make sure that you not only have up-to-date antivirus software,
but also a firewall...at the bare minimum.  On wireless, anyone can come to
visit.

Mike