Re: [IRCA] Wi-Fi legality (OT)

Mike and all,

I might mention that I am on the computer very little. I may go for days
without checking it. I spend 95% of my internet use on Web TV. It is
easier and no virus issues. I doubt I am using much of their available
bandwidth anyway. But it is nice to have to download virus protection,
or check out a DX site I cannot do with Web TV, plus I can view pdf's
with the computer. I still have my dial up a a back up anyway.

Patrick