Re: [IRCA] Wi-Fi legality (OT)

Patrick,

I agree on cable TV being a major QRMer. My wife signed up for cable TV
while I was at work one day. The result was I couldn't use my brand new Kiwa
Loop in the house any more. I put ferrite chokes all over the cables to no
avail. When we had Direct TV there was no interference.

As far as laws, where does one even begin to comprehend all the laws out
there? I'm sure we all break laws we've never of every day of lives. Law
enforcement can only selectively enforce the ones they are told to enforce.
So don't sweat it.

73,

Chris Knight