Re: [IRCA] Outstanding DU Morning at Grayland

Re: [IRCA] Outstanding DU Morning at Grayland

Gary,

But you guys are a bit closer to the water than I am, and you can have a
beverage to the West. Here, I am about a mile from the shore and I have
to use EWE antennas to the SW/W/NW.
   I wish you guys could have been at Grayland in the late 70s and early
80s. You would have moved in permanently. hi. Morning after morning of 2
KW DUs all over the dial. Amazing times. But it sounds like you hit it
right this week, noting the DX you reported. I should have got up this
morning. But Fall is right around the corner too.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager