Re: [IRCA] Outstanding DU Morning at Grayland

Re: [IRCA] Outstanding DU Morning at Grayland

Thanks Patrick,

     I remember meeting in Seaside about a year ago,  when you remarked that
the guys at Grayland only occasionally have great  conditions, while you can
enjoy great conditions whenever they come up.   Very true indeed-- it took me
seven trips to Grayland to come up with conditions  like this morning, with a
DU being received on every radio in sight.

     We should all be as lucky as you, hi.

                                                                          73,
 Gary