Re: [IRCA] Outstanding DU Morning at Grayland

Re: [IRCA] Outstanding DU Morning at Grayland

>    I wish you guys could have been at Grayland in the late 70s and early
> 80s. You would have moved in permanently. hi. Morning after morning of 2
> KW DUs all over the dial. Amazing times.

I have to wonder just what the difference in solar and other conditions were
back then, or if it's entirely due to lesser interference in those days.
I'd think the improvements in antennas and radios would almost negate the
increased levels of current interference.  Thoughts?

Craig Healy
Providence, RI