[IRCA] TP for 9 July

Was up briefly around 1135 UT, and had to go back to bed at 1150UT, as I needed to make sense at work today.  Left the SDR14 running for another 40 minutes, but it didn't deliver what others were hearing at all I'm afraid.   Nice strong carriers, but no audio.

pretty darn good audio (at least briefly): none

reasonable audios (though often battling w/splash):  nope

not so reasonable audio, occasional words in splash or noise:  774 on North Flag, Japanese at 1138UT

Burbles in the splatter and noise: 567, 639, 702 (with a SAH), 774 again (DU talk by 1148UT), 828 // 774 at 1140, so JOBB;  963

Strongish het, no audio (either undermodulated or ravaged by splatter):    738 (huge at 1149UT, but no audio); 756 DU, 1098, 1134 seemed Asian,  1278 DU.

best wishes,

Nick