Re: [IRCA] Stopping HD Radio

> Let's say everything you say is 100% true and IBOC is here to stay,
> which I am still not convinced.

Pat,

I begged you and all the people on the IRCA list as well as the NRC
list to write the FCC with comments on 99-325 and most of you didn't
do jack spit but tell me to be quiet for the most part. I find it
quite humorous to see you all try to fight an almost done deal. You
should have made comments when I was begging you all to.

I'll put a ten dollar bet with you that eventually digital will be
mandated by the government. Everyone will be forced to buy a digital
radio before its all over. Laws of physics be damned. What people
want to buy can be damned also.

Think about how the government does things here and tell me that they
won't mandate it to take care of the corporations that give them all
the money to run for office. Tell me that it won't happen. We could
have at least gave them pause if every DXer sent in negative
comments. Instead they just did what the corporations wanted because
very few of us spoke up.

.... I don't remember seeing your name there. Pat. Mine is. Powell's
is. Barry's is. Don't think I saw PVC and others who are crying now.
Lots of no commenters out there that could have sent messages but
didn't.

The time for tears happened in 1999 when the FCC wanted comments. Too
late now. Too much money is in the ring and radio will kill itself now.

Kevin