Re: [IRCA] Stopping HD Radio

--- kevin redding <amfmdx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Let's say everything you say is 100% true and IBOC is here to stay,
> > which I am still not convinced.
>
> Pat,
>
> I begged you and all the people on the IRCA list as well as the NRC
> list to write the FCC with comments on 99-325 and most of you didn't
>
> do jack spit but tell me to be quiet for the most part. I find it
> quite humorous to see you all try to fight an almost done deal. You
> should have made comments when I was begging you all to.

Since the FCC and industry discount DX'ers, and since several did
comment, there is no reason to believe even doubling or tripling the
number who did would have made any difference. It was already a done
deal before the comments period. The only thing that can kill it is
monetary losses.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]