Re: [IRCA] Stopping HD Radio

Powell,

Let's say everything you say is 100% true and IBOC is here to stay,
which I am still not convinced. As everything else in the past, AM
Stereo, Quad, has been dropped when it did not sell. IBOC has a lot less
of a chance in working in my book. But again if what you say is true,
then we all need to take up stamp collecting. I don't buy it. This war
can be won like anything else. Anything that is possible, we need to do.
If your letter ends up in the trash, ok, write another, but to someone
else at the station. Corporate HQ is another place. If the stations get
flooded with mail, then they would look at it. Overwelming gets
attention. If nothing else, their garbage bill will go up. :-) I feel
the best thing will be when the public do not buy the radios. But time
will tell.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin