Re: [IRCA] HD Radio - WGN response

One nice thing about Star Choice Satellite service out of Canada. They
offer a great pak of radio stations from across the country from
Victoria to St. Johns. Most are FM, but there are quite a few AMs too.
Like Coast to Coast is carried on two or three of the talk stations. Too
bad that could not be done in the US. But I am sure (Like everything
else), the NAB would fight it. I am surprised stations are able to
stream.

73,

Partrick

Patrick Martin