Re: [IRCA] 1580 question - Is anyone currently off-frequency?

Re: [IRCA] 1580 question - Is anyone currently off-frequency?

I can receive CKDO during the daytime, and I've also noticed when
listening on SSB that they are slightly off frequency.

Dave
Burlington, ON
NRD 545 + 4 ft box loop
N 43 18      W 079 48