[IRCA] AM Foreign log questions

Now for Central and South America:

540 VENEZUELA Villa Del Rosario ? I have two possible
calls ? YVOV and YVOY ? and a notation that it is no
longer on-air. Is this true?

540 XEWA MEXICO ? Is this in San Luis Potosi or
Monterrey? I have slogan as Doble-U Radio/Grande, and
parallel to 900.

834 BELIZE Belize City ? They still on the air?

895 ZJB MONTSERRAT Plymouth ?

1025 ? Heard a British-accented station here in the
1980s. Any idea who it might have been?

1165 ANTIGUA St. Johns ? Is Caribbean Lighthouse still
on the air?

1205 CAYMAN ISLANDS Georgetown ?  They still on the
air?

1265 ST KITTS Basseterre ?  They still on the air?

1555 CAYMAN ISLANDS Georgetown ?  They still on the
air?

1580 ANTIGUA ? Is the VOA station there on the air any
more? In what city was it located?

1610 ANGUILLA The Valley ? Is Caribbean Beacon still
on the air?

... and Europe:

1314 NORWAY Kvitsoy NRK ? I know this is off. Did it
move to FM?

1593 WEST GERMANY Langenburg ? This is of course now
Germany. But I heard years ago as WEST Germany. Is
this still on the air?

-30-