[IRCA] US AM mysteries

Thanks to those who have commented on my Cuban logs. I
will review these later tonight. Here are some U.S.
mysteries. Mostly me wondering if stations are truly
off for good, but a couple whodunits in here, too:

1350 WHWH NJ Princeton ? Reported silent 6 April 2006.
Gone for good?

1380 WAWZ NJ Zarephath and WKDM NY New York City ?
I?ve logged both. Did WAWZ move from Jersey to NYC,
making these one and the same?

1480 WISL PA Shamokin ? Reported silent 31 Dec 2003.
Gone for good?

1550 WSHN OH Warren ? I have a listing in my log for
this, and notation that it has since either signed off
or moved to 1570 (which now hosts WANR Warren OH).
Interestingly, there is now a WSHN in Fremont MI on
1550. Was Warren indeed on 1550 and did it simply
disappear or move to 1570? Was there ever a station in
Warren on 1550?

1560 KQYX MO Joplin ? Logged years ago. Now I see the
calls are WMBH and the power is 250 watts. Was the
power ever higher? Can only wonder why it has W calls.

1570 WPEP MA Taunton ? I recall talk that this was
off-air or soon to be going off.

1580 WVKO OH Columbus ? Reported silent 5 May 2006.
Gone for good?

1690 WTEL GA Adel moved to Avondale Estates and became
WMLB. The communities are a 200 drive from
one-another. I generally keep to a 50-mile rule for
counting new stations. How are others handling this
change?