Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] US AM mysteries

As far as I know, WHWH 1350 , a Multicultural Broadcasting owned station is
back on the air. I'll double check with their engineer and get back to you.

I beleive WAWZ-AM went silent many years ago, making WKDM New York possible.
WAWZ lives on at 99.1 Fm as "Star 99.1"

1570 WPEP will be disappearing pretty sure for the planned 50KW upgrade to
WNSH 1570. WNSH 1570 is making a major adjustment to the pending 50KW pattern.

KQYX now has W calls because I believe the station moved to Bowling Green,
therefore getting W calls.(In fact, I think my station is getting an old
Satelitte Reciever from them!!)

WVKO should hopefully come back on the air sometime in 2007.

I would count WMLB 1690 Avondale Estates as a NEW logo. New call letters, new
COL

Paul Walker
Near Greenwood, SC
www.walkerbroadcasting.com