[IRCA] Fwd: Re: OT : Hussein hung

It was my intention to send a private reply to Craig but I mistakenly
sent it to the list.  As always seems to be the case, the mistake was
realized only after the message was sent.

I sincerely apologize to anyone I may have offended by the tone of my comments.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (southeast) Florida