Re: [IRCA] 1610 map as of 11 PM Thursday

Re: [IRCA] 1610 map as of 11 PM Thursday

Jim,

There seems to be a problem with some of the data.  The vector I gave
and as originally plotted, seems to have changed in the latest
version of the map labelled as 11:30.  It now seems more easterly
than it was first plotted.

This is the first time I looked at the map since you zoomed it in
some, so the change may have been there before and I just didn't see
it until now.  It looks like you have used the same direction for
both reports from Florida, though originally mine, as I say, was a
but more to the north, making convergence in the DC area more evident.

Not a biggy, just wondered if other vectors might also be moving for
some reason.

Thanks for doing this, it's great!

Curt
-------