[IRCA] 1610 map as of 11 PM Thursday

Gents:

As of 11 PM, the DF map for 1610 looks like this:
http://tonnesoftware.com/1610.gif

It is fairly strong here in Oak Ridge, Tennessee,
and there is about a .5 to 1 dB variation in strength
as shown on the S meter, that variation being at
about a 4 or 5 Hz rate.  This would mean that
another station is on that frequency, but at a level
about 20 to 26 dB down.  These guys have it to
themselves!  I have no DF capability.

Some of the direction measurements seem a bit
dubious but I want to be as open as possible.

Sure would be nice to have an azimuth report from
Ohio or northern West Virginia.

Scott, how about WYSL in Avon.  (Bed and
breakfasted near there this past spring.  Beautiful
area: Conesus Lake.)

I can freely adjust the map size.  If we get some
more measurements tonight, and they justify it, I
can zoom in at the push of a button.  I am suspecting
that some of the "off" measurements are because of
reflection in the ionosphere (or the whateverosphere)
is not really a line-of-site thing.

CSI tonight was interesting but a takeoff on Six
Feet Under.  Shark was a repeat.  What a bummer.

Keep them reports a comin in!  Fun Project.

- JimT