Re: [IRCA] AM Broadcasters affected by RFI Issues

Walt,

Just because a person lives in a rural area doesn't mean the location is noise free. Like here on the Northern Oregon Coast, I never used to have noise, but i do now. I am hoping a Ham operator moving in this coming Spring, that monitors 500 khz, we can find where it is coming from.  I have a friend who lives in rural Coos County that cannot listen to the AM band in most areas he drives. Happy New Year to all.

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager