Re: [IRCA] Saved Perseus Files

I just did a Google search and found a manual...I don't know if it is for
the same version of the software that you have.  A link is here:

http://microtelecom.it/perseus/perseususermanual-en14.pdf

The top half of page 17 says essentially that recording and playback are
both done based on browsing to the directory where files are/will be
stored.  The only thing that could make that quirky is that Windows 7
sometimes uses two different references for system areas.  One you can
access and the other one gets you a slap on the wrist when you try (Access
Denied messages).

They want you to store everything in "My Documents", which is actually the
worst possible place  to store files considering that you will eventually
need to rebuild your computer when user registry hives crash due to bloat.
They do that so forensic analysis of bad guys is easier to do.  If the
stuff I said in the last paragraph resembles what you are getting, create
directories for your Perseus use, and put everything there.

Mike Hawkins