Re: [IRCA] Saved Perseus Files

When you say that you choose a file on the desktop, do you mean that you
are in Perseus and trying to open it ? If so, that suggests that for some
reason Perseus 'wants' to see files in that folder, which is likely the
default.

On the other hand, if you are trying to open a .wav directly from the
desktop when you're not in Perseus, that says to me that WMP is set as the
system default for .wav files on your computer.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NW Phila
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>

AM: Modified Sony ICF2010's (2) barefoot w/whip
FM: Yamaha T-80 & T-85, each w/ Conrad RDS Decoder;
Onkyo T-450RDS; Tecsun PL-310 ( 2);
modified Sony ICF2010 w/APS9B @ 15';
Grundig G8 w/whip; modified Sony ICF2010 w/whip