Re: [IRCA] Updated frequency offset for 1017 Tonga?

Re: [IRCA] Updated frequency offset for 1017 Tonga?

I believe this choice of KSL is based on IBOC stations needing to use transmitters exactly on channel to work properly , Guy, and KSL is a widely heard IBOC station in the west. Having said that, I have observed IBOC stations not exactly on channel, but KSL hasn't been one of them.

best wishes,

Nick