Re: [IRCA] Updated frequency offset for 1017 Tonga?

Re: [IRCA] Updated frequency offset for 1017 Tonga?

Tim

I went back and checked my Winradio files. Assuming KOMO is exactly on 1000, then Tonga measures on 1017.008.

I was also able to receive a weaker DU about 8 Hz below Tonga, but I don't know what it is.

Good luck getting pursuing  TPs from Michigan.

Bruce