[IRCA] Top 5 Radio Books + FREE WRTH 2012

[IRCA] Top 5 Radio Books + FREE WRTH 2012

For anyone interested:
---
Radio Heritage Foundation www.radioheritage.com November 3 2011 Top 5 Radio Books for November
______________________________  All new sponsors now get the World Radio TV Handbook 2012 for free,
mailed worldwide. Full details are at www.radioheritage.com. Our bookstores are here: Classic Radio Books http://www.radioheritage.net/shop1.asp More Classic Radio Books http://www.radioheritage.net/shop13.asp Pacific Radio Books http://www.radioheritage.net/shop10.asp Amateur Radio Books http://www.radioheritage.net/shop11.asp American Radio Books http://www.radioheritage.net/shop12.asp Vintage Radio Books http://www.radioheritage.net/shop5.asp Our Top 5 Recommended Books for November are: #1 American Radio in China   The American influence on early radio in China was immense. In fact,
the first known stations were all owned by Americans. For those who
think that radio began [or died] there in 1949 with Radio Peking,
this book is an eye-opener! #2 Life Was a Radio, But Rock & Roll Almost Killed Me A brand new book, with lots of stories, anecdotes and inside 'back
stories' by an American broadcaster. Network v local radio,
personalities and more. #3 Changing Stations  The best book available documenting the history of commercial radio
in Australia. Again, anecdotes and inside stories make this a
fascinating read. Some things never change, such as record labels
demanding royalties. #4 Champagne & Caviar This is different, because how many broadcasters in one country [USA]
also start up co-operative banks in another country [Australia] and
then write a book about how these career paths converged. #5 Ham Radio for Dummies This enduring hobby still reaches out globally to thousands of new
radio amateurs every year...and this book explains our fascination
with the microphone, transmitter and technical skills that entertain,
and save lives in emergencies.  PLUS..Read our own reviews about other great radio books before you
buy at www.radioheritage.com as well. PLUS....our very own Gift Catalog is now online at: http://www.radioheritage.net/shop14.asp * Shoestring Pirates autographed Radio Hauraki Story + CD $100
* Voices in the Air $75
* Fresh Pacific Wind Radio hauraki CD $50
* Aunt Gwen of 2YA $40
* Original Radio Hauraki Party Ticket $10
* Art of Radio Japan postcards $10 Radio Heritage Foundation is a foundation connecting radio, popular
culture and heritage at its global website www.radioheritage.com.
allow five working days for removal. All prices are in
$US/$Australian. Regular Supporter $25
Contributing Supporter $50
Sponsor $100...or just 27 cents a day for the year and we'll also
send you the World Radio TV Handbook 2012 for free....mailed anywhere
in the world served by our Amazon bookstore. PS
Over 200 recommended books now available in our online radio book
stores today...Top 50 Classic Radio Books, Top 50 More Classic Radio
Books, Top 50 Pacific Radio Books, Top 20 Amateur Radio Books, Top 20
American Radio Books, Top 15 Vintage Radio Books..... ---

Lynn.
Lafayette, LA