Re: [IRCA] Early TPs

Audio is always possible, Bill, you just need to be listening at the time to hear it, and sometimes audio turns up even previous to the time you were listening, during sunset at the transmitter, though best time is often around our sunrise. October is often the best month for trans oceanic DX, though it varies from day to day, and November can have its moments also.

Nick