Re: [IRCA] IRCA convention photos

Le 2011-06-25 13:09, Patrick Martin a écrit :
I know 4 kids that go to our church, 2
boys that are about to turn 16, their sister who is 17, and their friend
who just turned 18. I have talked to them about radio. They give me
blank stares. Radio? That is what our grandparents listen to. In their
comment.

I have 3 kids between 14 and 19. They know at least a little of what AM is (thanks to their father hobby) and they never or very rarely listen to FM. Nowadays with YouTube, specialized video clips channels, iPods and podcasts, they find all they need when they want and moreover, with a good sound quality.

Sylvain Naud
Portneuf, QC
CAN
http://www.quebecdx.com