Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA TP's for 9-28 and please help with 657!!!

Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA TP's for 9-28 and please help with 657!!!

Hi Walt,

Thanks for your detailed daily logs, which usually give me some nice TP's
and DU's to dream about :-)

657-Pyongyang has been one of the strongest TP's here recently, and even
though the band here typically has folded around 1355 the past few days,
Pyongyang's buzzing signal usually is one of the last to disappear. I'll give
a  listen for any English on 657 tomorrow after 1400.

73, Gary

In a message dated 9/28/2009 8:46:01 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,