Re: [IRCA] please help with 657!!!

At 09:15 PM 9/28/2009, you wrote:
>Walt
>
>I just listened to my SDR recording of 657 at 1400 this morning.
>KAPS-660 was splashing pretty badly, but I heard a woman talking briefly, followed by choral music, which matches what you had.  There was too much splash to say for sure, but the inflections sounded more like Korean than English.
>
>Bruce

That could very well be.  Perhaps wishful thinking but I was sure that I was hearing some English words in there, but I'm not going to bet anything on that.  That 660 splatter really ruins an otherwise great signal.  I'll need to study it further and perhaps listen to the SW // which should be easy to hear....Walt