Re: [IRCA] Seattle logs for Monday 9/28

Hi Bruce,

Once again, your reception of the Chinese on 621 around 1344 sure was
different from the North Korean talk sneaking through the KPOJ-620  splatter
here. But there was so much splatter from KPOJ that it was hard to tell  if any
other TP was on the frequency.

I had 657-Pyongyang at a very strong level until about 1355 here, when the
whole band took a dive.

73, Gary

In a message dated 9/28/2009 9:05:21 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,