[IRCA] TP/DU DX 9/29

Well, after a long break from the dials, DX conditions aren't too bad
this morning. It started out being ho-hum around 1200 UTC, but things
have improved by 1300.
Here are some highlights:

531   4KZ /2PM mix with tel talk on 4KZ and 2PM with a Bette Midler song
a 1204. Bits of JOQG popping through KZ quite good at times.
558    JOCR fair at 1215 with man in JJ
576    Man in RR at 1230 fair
594    JOAK  at S9+10
621    Woman/man in CC at 1220
693    JOAB almost equal with JOAK S9+
738    Woman in CC at 1222, p. Taiwan
792    4RN fair at 1231
828    JOBB fair at 1234
891    5AN fair 1245
909    CC/JJ talk S7 at 1247
918    CC talk 1247 fair
927    CC talk 1248 weak
936    Anhui with CC talk at 1249 good
945    CC talk weak at 1250
954    JOKR fair in KJR slop 1250
963    RR talk p. CRI 1252
972    KK at S9 1250
981    CC at 1251 weak
1008  JONR fair 1251
1017  JOLB  weak 1251
1026  weak unid 1252
1134  JOQR fair JJ talk 1254
+1179  Chinese talk o/JOOR for a time at from 1306. I don't think I ever
logged a CC here (presumed). JOOR normally dominates. Anyone at Grayland
heard CC here. Was Mandarin. JOOR took over by 1310. Interesting. I did
tape it.
1206   KK talk, p. China
1575   VOA at S9+ ex. with man in EE at 2041 talking about VOA.

No noise with the rain. Back to the dials again before daylight breaks.

Drake R8
NW EWE
SW EWE

73,