Re: [IRCA] New Palstar tunable ferrite loop on their webpage

Re: [IRCA] New Palstar tunable ferrite loop on their webpage

Thanks for the link Steve.

I guess we'll have to wait and see how it performs. In any case I think it's good they're giving it a go and at least providing more options for us. Maybe a little feedback will assist in future designs!?!
73- Doug