Re: [IRCA] 1710 Russian

Hi Pete,

Thanks for your detailed investigation.

It's obvious now that the 1710 carrier around the Tacoma-Puyallup area is
some kind of mixing product, and not the mystery Russian station that
Patrick,  Walt and Steve have been hearing. Your explanation of KOMO-1000 and
KRO-710  sounds very plausible, since I haven't yet heard enough audio to
clearly  identify the station(s). KHHO-850 and KKMO-1360 are the most obnoxious
Tacoma  pests here, so I thought they might have been the culprits.

Anyway, at least we now know of another local spurious mixture,  as if we
didn't have enough of them already :>)

73, Gary

In a message dated 5/22/2009 11:34:28 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,