From: "DAVID CIV DFAS HASCALL" <DAVID.HASCALL@xxxxxxxx>
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2009 11:10:23 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 1710 - A suggestion

This pirate (I'm assuming) on 1710 is quite interesting.

I have a suggestion.  If any of you in the NW (or elsewhere) have non-DX
friends / family that live in various parts of  Washington state and are
willing, ask them the next time that they are out and about to see what
they are hearing on 1710 on their car radio.  If someone is hearing it
on a regular consumer equipment, i.e. a factory radio, say at high noon,
the location should be near them.

Just a thought.

73,
Dave in Indy