[IRCA] WLW 700 IBOC Off + a new one on 710 (Thanks Cincy!)

[IRCA] WLW 700 IBOC Off + a new one on 710 (Thanks Cincy!)

Woke up at about 0300 EST and noted WLW IBOC was off.  Not sure if that
is permanent or just an issue but it was encouraging.  At 0720 it was
still off and I was able to hear WOR noise free.  There was a Southern
Gospel station under.  It was probably needed WEGG-NC.  At 0735, before
heading downstairs I checked 710 again and found a talker which turned
out to be WFNR-VA.  This one is new.  My first new one (to the overall
log) for 2009!  I did not have time to grab the ULR to add it to my ULR
log.  This was on my latest Goodwill addition, a first series Superadio
that I bought a month ago for $6 or so.

710 WFNR VA Blacksburg 1/23 0735 F-G signal in WLW slop but at least no
WLW IBOC.  ID and "Voice of (something)" liner. New!  DH-IN

DH-IN: Dave Hascall Indianapolis, IN GE SR barefoot. Times EST

73,
Dave in Indy