I believe y'all when you said that's what's there, I just don't hear it.
Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 9:25 PM, Neil Kazaross <neilkaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

100% clear WATZ calls as I hear them... 73 KAZ
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry McLarnon" <bdm@xxxxxxxxxx>
irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 8:16 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 1450 UNID

 On Thursday 22 January 2009 16:42, Paul Crankshaw wrote:

Hi

I believe I have identified this station but would value the
opinion of DXers closer to the action. The recording is very
marginal and benefits from repeated listening.

http://www.geocities.com/paulcrankshaw/1450x.wav

This was recorded at 0900 UTC this morning on 1450 kHz when quite a
few rare stations were coming in from the Great Lakes area.

I'm almost certain that this is WATZ in Alpena MI.  Hope that agrees
with your tentative ID!

Barry