Re: [IRCA] unID on 1612

1611 wouldn't be unexpected this past evening (heck, the Vatican carrier made it here tonight), Willis, but I guess you're sure that it was 1612?

Nick
NO, it could be 1611. As you know the Drake R-4C was NOT made for BCB coverage and with my converter putting the BCB out on to 10 meters, I could be a kc off.

I never heard any hets around 1610.

Thanks

Willis