Re: [IRCA] TA's all over the band

Things have taken a big dive here in WI except for 1521 earlier (gone due to sunrise now). Low end is hopping.

531 Spain/Algeria mix, 549 Algeria, 558 Spain sometimes, 567 Spain occ, 576 Spain occ, 585 Spain good on also hrd on TRF
(forgot to bring an ultralight) 594 Portugal pop mx and talk also on TRF on peaks. 603 is France but Spain also in at times. 612 Morocco with AA mx is OK at times. 621 has put a bit of SS past phased WTMJ.  639 Spain at times. 648 Spain for a bit when things were better earlier.

Not much happening now higher up so I will get to sleep early as I haven't been feeling too well the past couple days.
Even the big guns like 1134 aren't very good and there's hardly a trace of 1206 or 1215 which were good earlier.

Once again the action tonite was presunset to sunset with 3 TA's giving audio a bit prior to 3 PM CST. The Iberian area stations seem to fade in a bit later than northerly stuff (likely due to Iberia being a lower latitude path with less darkness) and I finally nailed Moldova 999 earlier..at 2110 with a M&W in RR fanfare like Mayak has in webstream and into mx and soon losing out to a dominant Spain..lots of COPE ID's around 2145. Bits of Koranic Saudi also in around 2113. Tunisia 963 added for another new country at 2207 with AA mx. Was also in earlier but not as good. Portugal there are times also on 963.

So things were good earlier..but nothing like that now...did note the first trace of a 1521 het at 1:59 PM CST

re Farda 1575...I couldn't raise more than trace audio..this was better last season here.

73 KAZ Grafton WI.. on a his bluff overlooking Lake Michigan and greatly aided by Phased BOGs.