[IRCA] Asleep At The Wheel?

I was sitting at my desk playing around with the computer this afternoon, listening to KPIG-1510 on the console radio when just before 4pm I noticed QRM behind their signal. So, I went to the other room, brushed off all the accumulated dust and other things piled atop the R8-A and turned the set on. First I noted that the antenna had to be pointed in a more or less NE/SW direction. Otherwise I had barn-burning QRN from my neighbors etc etc.

I tuned 670 around 1615 PST and found KBOI atop but rock music beneath. As time progressed the music became stronger until at 1625 the music station was solid atop. At 1630 (give or take a minute) a sweet voiced woman remarked that all this good music could only be herd on The Q. So, as I figured, twas the new Las Vegas station WMZQ. According to my maps they were supposed to power down at 1630 but they were still going strong past 1635.

Someone asked about 770 KCBC using IBOC. They most certainly are daytime anyways. They used to (a year or so ago) sign off early-from 2230 to 2400.

Classic rock music noted on 1030 with good signal around 1645-1650. Assume this is KDUN Reedsport (Casper heard below) but no IDs heard. English announcer tho.

That's it.  Let the dust return!

Don K.
S.F. CA